To keep your eyes and vision as healthy as possible please make sure you read all the information in this guide before removing your lenses.
- Remove make-up before removing lenses.
- To avoid mixing up your lenses it’s a good idea to always
apply and remove the lens from your right eye first.
- Look up at the ceiling and pull down your lower eye lid
with your middle finger.
- Bring your forefinger close to your eye until you touch the
lower edge of the lens and then slide the lens down to the
lower white part of your eye.
- Gently squeeze the lens between your thumb and index
finger and remove it.
- Put the lens into the storage case before removing the
lens from your other eye.
- Remove the other lens following the same procedure.
Another method - instead of gently squeezing the lens, slide the lens down to your inner corner of the eye until the lens can go no further and flips out.
Important - Ask yourself three questions each time you wear your lenses:
- Do my eyes look good? - no redness
- Does my lenses feel good in my eyes? – no discomfort
- Do I see well? – no unusual blurring
If the answer to any of the questions is ‘no’, remove your lenses and consult your lens care practitioner.